Your Best Choice for Boat & Yacht Repairs in South Florida
Our experience and knowledge of boat & yacht repairs extends beyond traditional yacht builders and brands. Yacht Management South Florida has the skilled technicians to work on nearly all boat types and builder brands from around the world. Whether it's a regionally built sportfish, a New England sedan cruiser or an Italian high performance boat, you are assured of our commitment to quality results.
South Florida's Complete Yacht and Boat Yard
- Interior and exterior boat repairs and refits
- Hulls, topsides and bottoms
- Decks and Keel Repairs
- Gelcoat repairs and refinishing
- Fiberglass, aluminum and wood
- Yacht restorations and refurbishments
- Boat haul outs - 80-Ton Marine Travelift. Yachts up to 100 feet
- Complete marine repairs - mechanical, electrical, air conditioning, marine systems, bottom running gear
- Dockside mobile marine service
- General marine repair and boat maintenance
The Team at Yacht Management has a reputation for providing the best quality boat bottom painting service, using only premium quality products.
If you need to haul out your vessel, we can accommodate most yachts up to 100' in length with our 80 ton travel lift. We focus on meticulous preparation, expert hull repair, and complete refurbishment or replacement of all mechanical parts below the waterline and ensure no detail is overlooked and that your bottom painting is first rate from fiberglass to final coat. Peace of mind is knowing your project team at Yacht Management New River Service Center will deliver the best bottom-painting job in South Florida.