Boat bottom painting is essential, and you cannot simply put it on the back of your to do list. The longer you wait to finish your yachts bottom painting, the worse the problem becomes.
Yacht Management recommends an annual boat bottom painting for your yacht to ensure that your vessel is in tip-top condition. Boat bottom painting is like a scheduled teeth cleaning; it might not sound like your idea of a fun time, but you will regret it if you don’t get it done regularly.
It’s important. Here are our 5 reasons to schedule an annual boat bottom paint job.
- It’s cheaper to follow a regularly scheduled boat bottom painting, and all other yacht maintenance plans for that matter. Pay now or pay more later with the damage takes effect.
- How important is your yacht to you? If you aren’t getting a regularly scheduled antifouling paint job on the bottom of your boat, your yacht probably doesn’t mean much to you.
- Scheduling a yearly bottom paint job will ensure that you never forget about it. You’ll simply schedule your next appointment when your current one is finished!
- Annual boat bottom painting is can be a checkup of sorts. The yacht painters at Yacht Management may notice problems before it’s too late.
- Make your yacht look like it just came off the show room floor. You’ve spent all this time, money, and put all this energy into this entertaining vessel of yours, shouldn’t it look fantastic always?
There is no better way to show your yacht how much you care, and to show the rest of the marina how beautiful your vessel is than to get a bottom paint job regularly.
Call Yacht Management right now and get yours today!