Feb 16, 2017
The 32nd Annual Palm Beach Boat Show Is Just Around the Corner
The 32nd Annual Palm Beach Boat Show is a few weeks away; March 23-26, 2017. Ask any boat enthusiast, sea lover, or sailor what they will be doing that weekend and they will all answer in unison, “we’re going to the 32nd Annual Palm Beach Boat Show”.
Like everyone else, Yacht Management is excited about the boat show this year!
Each year, the Palm Beach Boat Show attracts yachts and marine equipment that total roughly $1.2 billion. Surround yourself with your passion and with likeminded people. There is financing available for those who are shopping for a new or used yacht.
Yacht management companies in South Florida will be onsite offering services that may change your relationship with your yacht; like dockside services or complete yacht management.
Where Evernia and Flagler meet and where Clematis and Flagler meet. Follow the 32nd Annual Palm Beach Boat Show signs that will be posted all over Downtown West Palm Beach.
- Thursday, March 23, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 24, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 26, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Adults - $22
- Children (6 – 15) - $12
- Toddlers and young children (Under 6) – Free
There is always a concern regarding parking when attending massive shows like the 32nd Annual Palm Beach Boat Show. There are plenty of parking lots in downtown West Palm Beach, and there are public parking signs to denote where these lots are located. Most are within walking distance of the boat show. Get there early to ensure a closer parking spot!
- Kids fishing clinics at noon and 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- IGFA School of Sports Fishing
- Long range cruising clinics
- Boating classes
- Music, food and floating cocktail lounges