The International Yacht Brokers Association will host another brokerage open house event for yacht brokers and marine industry professionals, including attorneys, financers and yacht maintenance services in South Florida.
- What: International Yacht Brokers Association – Brokers Open House
- Where: Bahia Mar Resort & Marina
- Who: Yacht Brokers, Brokerage Houses, Attorneys, Financial Advisors, Maintenance & Refit Service Providers.
- Why: Primarily a networking event for yacht brokers and an opportunity to scout inventory from other firms.
- When: January 18, 3:30 – 7:30 PM
- How Much: Free for members and $20 for non-members
The IYBA brokers open house is a perfect opportunity for brokers to network, and discuss inventory and partnerships with other industry professionals. The most well-known members of the marine industry will be in attendance this week.
The event will include cocktails, hors d’ourves, and lots of opportunity to network with brokers and marine industry professionals.
Yacht Management is sponsoring the event this year, because we want to bridge the gap between buying or selling a yacht and the maintenance required on those vessels. We encourage brokers to sign-up for monthly dockside services or refits to ensure that the vessels they sell are in the best possible shape when they are purchased by captains.
This year, there will be over 30 yachts at the Bahia Mar Marina, and yacht brokers will have a chance to walk through all of them and discuss sales and inventory with other brokers and local brokerages firms in Fort Lauderdale and Miami.
The IYBA hosts events and seminars throughout the year for marine professionals, including a charter open house, yacht engineering seminar, and sales and law seminar. For more information, visit the yacht seminar section of the website.
The IYBA was founded in 1987 with the mission of creating a high standard for the transactions of yacht brokerage businesses.