The Norwalk International in-water boat show is making its return to the Norwalk Cove Marina this September. Our South Florida marina and yacht management team is excited to share all the boat show specials, things to do, and happenings at the Progressive Insurance Norwalk Boat Show this September 23rd through September 26th.
Trade show attendees can expect to see hundreds of different boat exhibitors behind the booths, as well as boat brands being showcased by their corresponding exhibitors. The Norwalk Boat Show offers boat enthusiasts an opportunity to see the newest model boats on the market, the best boating gear, maritime accessories, and more!
This in-water boat show has something for everything with plenty of things to do for the whole family to enjoy.
Fishing and Boating Brands to Expect at the Norwalk Boat Show
- Duffy Electric Boat
- Sea Fox
Things to Do at the In-Water Boat Show
There are plenty of fun family things to do at the Norwalk Boat show, like attending a Goose Hummock Saltwater Fishing Seminar to learn more about the top brands in fishing gear and learn a thing or two about the art of casting atop a 30’ fishing tank. Attending on-water training offers fishermen the hands-on experience to gain confidence when out on the water. Fine-tune your boat handling skills and learn more about docking, weather awareness, knots, and basic navigation. Some other really great learning experiences at the Connecticut Norwalk Boat Show include:
- Daily Boating Seminars: Learn about the handling and basic repairs found on a boat, a great way for fishermen to elevate their handling and boat repair skills.
- Lighthouse Boat Tour: Take a 1 hour trip to historic Green’s Ledge Lighthouse presented by the Norwalk Seaport Association. Passengers will hear about local history, folklore, the oyster industry, and more!
- Clean Earth Project: Join a woman-owned eco-friendly lifestyle brand and help work to improve the community and environment by hosting beach cleanups in the area.
Boat show guests can even take some time to pick up a new activity like stand-up paddleboarding or kayaking and explore the beautiful Norwalk Cove Marina. There are also plenty of things for kids to do at the Norwalk Boat Show, such as:
- Kids Boating: Children can try out paddle boating in a man-made mini-lake created just for them!
- Kids Build-a Boat: Children of all ages can get creative and build a toy boat of their own. Be sure to showcase their nautical masterpieces back home, plus it’s the perfect souvenir for a fun event.
- Sea Tow Foundation: Teach young children about the fundamentals and importance of boating safety. This educational initiative is great for children to learn about safe boating practices.
- Touch Tank: Send the kids over to the touch tank so they can see and feel a range of tide pool creatures. Native to Long Island Sound, children can learn about what makes an ecosystem and the role it plays.
Where to Find Tickets to the Norwalk Boat Show
You can find tickets online at the Progressive Norwalk Boat Show website. General admissions for people ages 13+ is $15 for one day (any day) of the in-water boat show. Children that are 12 years or younger can enter the Norwalk Boat Show for free with a paid adult admissions ticket.
Yacht Management Services in Fort Lauderdale
At Yacht Management, we take pride in ensuring that our clients’ maritime vessels are taking the proper steps to prepare their yachts for a boat show. We offer full-service yacht management, from boat bottom cleaning services to gelcoat refinishing.
- Palma Superyacht Show - June 2021
- Orlando Boat Show
- The Miami Yacht Show & Boat Show Combine for 2022